Thanks in advance for your interest in joining our Team! There’s always plenty of work to be done, but the key is finding the position that best suits your talents. Below are our available opportunities in the internship program. Although internship positions are unpaid, freelance opportunities are available on an individual project basis. College credit is available for all student applicants.
Check out the opportunities below.
Media Specialist – Internship – 3 Months
Job Description: Do you tweet, share, and post to social media in your sleep? Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? We’re looking for a media specialist to manage, leverage, and grow our online social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that improve our social media presence.
The ideal candidate will have …
* Experience managing non-personal media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
* The ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, on-brand voice.
* Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to build social strategies based on findings.
* Managing designated media platforms for the Erace The Hate.
* Creating and evaluating social media strategies. * Monitoring, responding to, and communicating with the online community.
* Developing new methods to engage consumers on digital platforms.
* Growing the company’s social media reach.
This position is not paid. After a completed internship, candidates may be eligible for a paid position.
Contributing Writer – Internship – 3 Months
We’re looking for contributing writers to contribute to our online magazine and writing platform.
We need talented people to write entertaining, sharp and original articles that will cover topics in any one or more of the following industry segments: Fashion, Design, Music, Film, Public Relations, Technology, Sports and Current Events.
What we expect from our contributing writers
1. A minimum of four 300-350 word articles per week.
2. We need you to advise and/or inform, report, enlighten, give thoughtful analysis, entertain our readers and start conversations.
3. Your success as a blogger is up to you. The more you put into it, the more you’ll get out of it.
Writing for a platform like ours can be your gateway to get plenty of assignments for qualified writers and/or aspiring journalists. Aspiring journalists can be rest assured that they will receive feedback on their writing from someone in the editorial team.
Writing for us is on a voluntary and unpaid contributor basis.
Graphic Designer and/or Video Editor – Internship – 3 Months
You can work this internship right from your own home. There is no minimum or maximum time to log. You work only to finish the task that gets assigned to you through our Task Management System. The internship is unpaid. At the completion of your internship, we will provide a letter of recommendation upon request. There are opportunities for employment & we do hire from within. Thank you for considering & applying.
– Create print & web materials for client projects
– Collaborate with the Creative Department
– Check email daily (M-F) for tasks assigned through our task management system
– Communicate on the progress of projects you’re involved with
– Complete projects on time
– Provide samples of previous work to demonstrate knowledge & skill
– Provide Resume
– Possess skills in creativity and task management
– Communicate Skills